What’s the first thing I need to do to get my canoe trip going?

Contact us to discuss your preferred, dates or to choose a scheduled Join On trip. We’ll email Registration Form & Participation Waiver. Complete these and return with your deposit to book the trip. We’ll also send our Outfitted Gear list & helpful Personal Packing list to assist in planning and packing for your adventure. A US Forest Service entry permit is required to enter the Boundary Waters, and WWD will make that reservation for you. We choose an appropriate BWCAW entry point for the group, based on the cumulative skill levels described by clients on the registration form. Permit reservation and user fees are included in the price of your trip.